Monday 16 August 2010

Jon & Chloe's Special Day.

It's no surprise for people to hear me babble on about wedding photography and how much fun it is and how I love my work (if you could call it work), but, in honesty, I regard it as a great honour and privilege to be appointed by a couple to capture this most special of days. And it is always a treat to be asked by friends to photograph such an occasion. Jon is a friend I have known for many years and I was only too pleased to be 'official tog' at his recent wedding to Chloe. A brilliant day which saw a brilliant new assistant make his wedding photography debut and one I hope to work with again. Anyway, here are some of my favourite shots of the day in classic black and white. Congratulations Jon & Chloe. xx


















All images copyright Spirit Pictures. Wedding photographers in Reading, Berkshire.