Sunday 1 August 2010

Richard & Jaimie at The Tudor Barn

I love a venue with a story and this weekend I had the pleasure of photographing at The Tudor Barn in Burnham. I am a big fan of Tudor history. It is one of my favourite periods to learn about and if I had a time machine I would definitely pay a visit! The barn itself was originally built in 1505 or there abouts and has now been carefully restored and refurbished into the stunning venue it is today. Suffice to say it provided a fantastic setting for the wedding of Richard & Jaimie and this was a wedding I had been looking forward to for ages. The day arrived, the weather did not disappoint and the bridal couple were beautiful. Congratulations to you both and thank you for inviting us to be your photographers. xx










All images copyright Spirit Pictures. Wedding Photographers in Reading, Berkshire.